Home Forums Community Forums Support I would like to know the reason why i got ban from Teamspeak. "Chivas"

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Hephaestus_Xii Hephaestus_Xii 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Chivas
    Chivas
    bp_Member

I would really like to know why i got ban from teamspeak : (You are banned permanently. Reason: “eso fag” WTF eso fag?!?!?!? I asked for help and if someone could take 1-2 upgrades for me from the guild bank and no one anwsered or was ACTIVE in the game…. The guild WAS DEAD.. so i just tell someone in the teamspeak i was going to leave the guild and join another one. I have a quit the guild like 1 month ago when the game come free to play.. and now 1 month later when i wanted to ask a question to gash a old friend i was not even able to join the teamspeak…. i would really like to know WHY i got BAN and if someone could tell gash i wanted to speak with him..

best regards,

Chivas

Wrekkoning
    Wrekkoning
    bp_Founder

I Dont know who or why you were banned. But I’ll correct it so you are able to talk to gash. I’ll also get to the bottom of why you were banned.

Chivas
    Chivas
    bp_Member

Ok thanks a lot Wrekkoning!

Hephaestus_Xii
    Hephaestus_Xii
    Keymaster

**Closed**

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘I would like to know the reason why i got ban from Teamspeak. "Chivas"’ is closed to new replies.