Home Forums Community Forums Introductions Hi everybody!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Endyne Endyne 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    DeadXecuter
    DeadXecuter
    bp_Member

Hi everyone, I played during the beta weekend with a lot of you guys and had a lot of fun. I usually go under the name of DeadXecuter and have been playing games since the PSone (stop complaining, I am young :P)

Homeless Joe
    Homeless Joe
    bp_Senior Member

PS one…. you just blew my mind, am I no longer young? I started on NES….

Thokan
    Thokan
    bp_Senior Member

[quote=2601]PS one…. you just blew my mind, am I no longer young? I started on NES…. [/quote]

Nah, you old, man. I started on Playstation One too. GTA2 is best GTA.

Endyne
    Endyne
    bp_Member

Soooo, a guy who started on an Atari is what? Ancient?

“We had MUD games in my day! We went out and played in the stuff all the time!”

Ugh, feeling this last birthday pretty hard…..lol

SuperMojo
    SuperMojo

Oh my, then what is a guy who first played PONG?

Homeless Joe
    Homeless Joe
    bp_Senior Member

[quote=2603]Soooo, a guy who started on an Atari is what? Ancient?

“We had MUD games in my day! We went out and played in the stuff all the time!”

Ugh, feeling this last birthday pretty hard…..lol

[/quote]

Yes, though I’d suggest substituting venerable for ancient =)

Caponi
    Caponi
    bp_Member

dude, i totally started on the Atari 2600. Got a Nintendo when they came out too, man they were all the craze, i remember playing Zelda for all hours.

Endyne
    Endyne
    bp_Member

[quote=2606]dude, i totally started on the Atari 2600. Got a Nintendo when they came out too, man they were all the craze, i remember playing Zelda for all hours.

[/quote]

Ah, pong tournaments, how I miss you…lol. And the ever-so-serious Duck Hunt competitions. And Zelda! Man, that ate up my time.

However, the Christmas I got one, my Nintendo burned up Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles the Arcade Game. I sat down that morning, and beat that sucker by the end of the day. The original hard core gamer hahahaaha

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.