This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Wrekkoning Wrekkoning 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Charlie
    Charlie

1. What is your intended character’s name and what role do you wish to play?

-Deleterious.  I am currently playing H1Z1, and plan to help bring materials for building the base.

2. How often do you play per week? When do you usually play?

-I normally play 11PM-1AM EST most days, and on my day off which rotates, I play most of the day.

3. What other guilds (if any) have you been a part of? Why did you join / leave them?

-I used to run a guild in WoW called “Amazing Grace”.  I disbanded it several years ago when I quit playing.  Since then, I haven’t been in any guild.

4. Why do you want to join ATS? What can you contribute?

-My friends at work are playing H1Z1, and are either members of ATS, or group with you guys.

5. Tell us a bit about yourself. How old are you? What is your previous MMO experience? How would you describe yourself as a gamer?

-I am 26 years old.  I have played WoW, Age of Conan, Mortal Online, Age of Camelot, and a few others I can’t think of at the moment.  I am a team player, looking to win.  I don’t care who gets the glory or most points on the team, as long as we win.

6. ATS built upon a diverse player base. We are able to come together and succeed through organization, cooperation, and most importantly, mutual respect. If accepted, will you be able to adhere to ideals?

-yes

7. If you know any player in ATS who can vouch for you, please list them here.

-I don’t know his handle, but his name is Jesse, we work together.  He said he’s been apart of this clan for a long time.

Hephaestus_Xii
    Hephaestus_Xii
    Keymaster

Welcome Deleterious  🙂

Wrekkoning
    Wrekkoning
    bp_Founder

Im sorry it took so long to get around to these. Im a loser.. what more can I say:) welcome  bud. you should be all set now.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.